RESIDENTIAL COMPOST DROP-OFF PROGRAM
Drop-off your food scraps and yard materials at the farm for $10/month!
Accepted Compost Materials
- Clean food scraps (including fruits, vegetables, dairy, meat/fish, bones, coffee grinds, eggshells, bread, birthday cake, etc). Please remove stickers from fruit and vegetables
- 100% paper-based serveware (napkins, Chinet-style plates, bowls, cups)
- Fall leaves
- Garden and landscape prunings and weeds
- Untreated lawn trimmings (no pesticides or herbicides)
- $10/month covers one household, up to 4 drop-offs per month
- Accepted materials must be transported in a non-commercial vehicle (i.e. personal passenger car or truck)
- Materials dropped off must be clean, free of contaminants, and adhere to our acceptance policy (agreement required, see below)
- Drop off hours are Monday - Friday, from 8am - 3pm, and Saturdays from 8am - 11am
- Note that we cannot accept "bio-plastic/bio-synthetic" compostable serveware, produce bags, silverware, coffee cups, etc, due to our Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listing. Please contact us with any questions.
- If you are looking for a curbside pick-up service to transport your compostables to the Farm, we recommend Rhodeside Revival